During the second call for thematic projects, we set up an additional advisory service, providing consultations for organisations taking part in all three thematic areas.
Organisations that intend to apply can consult one of four consultation centres on their idea or project. These centres provide advice in their particular voivodships. Potential Applicants that are not located in these voivodships may consult any advisor they wish:
- NGO Support Centre/Środek Wspierania Organizacji Pozarządowych (podlaskie voivodship)
- Centrum OPUS (łódzkie voivodship)
- Bona Fides Civic Activity Association/Stowarzyszenie Aktywności Obywatelskiej Bona Fides ( śląskie, opolskie, dolnośląskie and ałopolskie voivodships)
- NGO Initiative Support Regional Centre/Regionalne Centrum Wspierania Inicjatyw Pozarządowych (dolnośląskie voivodship)
Advice is available in the following forms:
- A consultation on initial ideas for projects,
- Support for organisations that are eligible under the call rules and Applicant and Project Promoter Guide,
- Consultations on applications (reviewing and providing comments on the content – whether it is suitable and whether it is complete and comprehensible).