The Active Citizens Fund – National programme is intended to help bring about:
• strengthening of the civic society and active citizenship, and empowerment of vulnerable groups;
• an increased role of citizens in active citizenship;
• greater support for human rights and discrimination prevention practices;
• strengthening of vulnerable groups;
• greater potential and stability of the civic society (both individual social organisations and the sector as a whole);
• greater cooperation between the Beneficiary States and the Donor States;
• greater regional (cross-border) cooperation in the civic society sector.
A table showing the results in English can be downloaded (Polish version) >here.