A video of the online workshop on how to draw up the application for sectoral project grants, i.e. projects aimed at providing support for development of the civil society. The meeting is recommended for people in organizations that will be named as the leader in the grant application.
• call for sectoral projects – basic information (objectives, areas funded, the implementing organizations). The types of activities for which funding is available in the call. Administrative requirements that need to be borne in mind
• a project outline in a call for sectoral projects – how to ensure that all the necessary information is included
• statement of reasons for the need for the project – a trap or salvation for an Applicant?
• the envisaged results of the project – hints for Applicants
• capacity building grant – an element worth bearing in mind