What the webinar covered:
• who can submit an application in the call for sectoral projects concerning advocacy and monitoring activities,
• the types of activities for which grants are available,
• what is meant by sectoral activities,
• whether you have correctly understood the call rules on amounts of grants, the timeframe, devising the budget, and cooperation in a partnership,
• the application assessment procedure.
The meetings was led by Academy of Civic Organizations Foundation experts.
More information about the call can be found HERE. Applications must be submitted by midday on 15 March 2021.