The project will provide for the support for Dolnośląskie NGOs to be rendered by 10 NGO incubators in the voivodeship. First and foremost, the project aims at preventing the problem faced by NGOs, that is, with poor managerial skills of NGOs management, including crisis management. This relates, in particular, to the organisations of little experience and potential. The project engages not only the project makers but also 10 supporting organisations all around the Dolnośląskie voivodeship.
Project activities assume:
– support for leaders – advice, tutoring, training courses, expert advice;
– building cooperation among organisations on a given area and creating a base of resources for organisations;
– promotion of organisations locally;
– support for organisations in extending their offers and scope of actions so as to keep its functioning also during possible crises such as pandemic;
– enhancing the importance of NGOs in the process of consultation and monitoring of the local legislation.
The said activities will help us enhance the potential of NGO of low potential and poor experience and will support them in dealing with pandemic conditions. The suggested activities are complimentary with the activities conducted by the incubators operating in the Dolnośląskie voivodeship.
The project deliverables comprise, among others: support for at least 300 NGOs in the field of management and drawing up at least 100 development plans for organisations. We will also create a tool dedicated to exchanging resources among NGOs.
The partners are members of the Dolnośląska Network of NGO Incubators. Within the network, every single organisation is responsible for a concrete area of the network activity. The scope of operations of the partner from Island also corresponds with the needs reported by NGO incubators during network meetings, their support will first and foremost concern the role of NGOs in the process of consultation and monitoring of local legislation.