The webinar on sectoral projects will be held on 27 May, and training on partnership cooperation will be held on 29 May. On 4 June, meanwhile, we have scheduled an online workshop for Applicants. For more information, the meeting schedule, and to register, please click HERE.
A consortium of the Stefan Batory Foundation, the “Shipyard” Centre for Social Innovation and Research Foundation, and the Academy of Civic Organizations Foundation is calling for sectoral project proposals in the Active Citizens Fund – National Programme, financed from the EEA Financial Mechanism 2014-2021.
Grants can be applied for in the call according to the following conditions:
- minimum grant: EUR 25 000,•maximum grant EUR 125 000,
- implementation period: between 12 and 36 months,
- co-financing – 10% of the overall project and capacity building expenses, a minimum of half of which must be in financial form.
- project outlines: between noon on 6 May 2020 and noon on 30 June 2020,
- detailed projects: between noon on 27 August 2020 until noon on 26 October 2020.
Types of activities supported:
- Provision of services and organizing other activities that support capacity building of CSOs and civic movements,
- Monitoring of the law,
- Advocating for rights and interests
- Increasing public awareness of the role and importance of the civic sector and the need to become involved in supporting it,
- Research, analyses, opinions, and expert analyses.
Applications can be submitted via the Online Application System
Fundacja Akademia Organizacji Obywatelskich (the Academy of Civic Organizations Foundation) is responsible for the call.
Here you can find the Call for sectoral projects .
All the information and documents (in Polish) can be found HERE.