A consortium of the Stefan Batory Foundation, the “Shipyard” Foundation and the Academia of Civic Organisations Foundation issues the second call for thematic projects in the Active Citizens Fund – National, financed from the EEA Financial Mechanism 2014-2021 (EEA Grants).
The amounts allocated to particular support areas are:
- Area 1: civic participation in public affairs and social activities: EUR 4 500 000, increased by unused funds from the first call,
- Area 2: protection of human rights and equal treatment: EUR 2 985 000, increased by unused funds from the first call,
- Area 3: empowerment of vulnerable groups: EUR 2 970 000, increased by unused funds from the first call.
The envisaged results of the Programme and particular areas for which support is provided are listed on the Programme website: https://aktywniobywatele.org.pl/en/about-the-fund/results/
There are two types of grants available in the call for proposals:
- Minimum grant: EUR 5 000
- Maximum grant: EUR 25 000
- Project implementation period: between 8 and 24 months
- Co-financing: optional
- Minimum grant: EUR 25 000
- Maximum grant: 62 500 EUR
- Project implementation period: od 8 do 24 months
- Co-financing: optional.
Applications can be submitted via the Online Application System available at wnioski.aktywniobywatele.org.pl
Deadlines for applications:
- Project outlines can be submitted between 7 December (from 9.00 am CET) and 11 January 2021 (up until 12.00 pm midday CEST).
- Detailed projects can be submitted between 8 March 2021 (from 12.00 pm midday CEST) and 19 April 2021 (until 12.00 pm midday CEST).
All the documents relating to call II for thematic projects can be found HERE.
Join us for live information webinar on Friday, December 4th 2020 at 2 pm.
We also invite for a series of inspiring online meetings with foreign organisations which we organize between 7th and 11th of December.