We invite proposals for international initiatives aimed at the exchange of knowledge, know-how and experience between Polish social organisations and entities from:
- Donor States of EEA Grants (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway),
- Beneficiary States of EEA Grants (Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia),
The call for applications started on 23 January and will run until 30 April 2023. The evaluation of the submitted applications will be carried out on a rolling basis and decisions on funding initiatives will be made three times during this period, unless funds are used up earlier.
What can funding be obtained for?
Funding is available under the competition for:
- an internship in a foreign organisation (an educational experience involving the performance of practical tasks related to the area of activity of the organisation concerned),
- job-shadowing in a foreign organisation (educational experience involving observation of another, more experienced person at work),
- other forms of exchange of knowledge, know-how and experience, such as: study trips, joint workshops and training with entities from different countries, mentoring, etc.
The funding of the initiative can amount up to 6 000 EUR for a bilateral initiative and 5000 EUR for a regional initiative.
Funding under this mechanism is available for NGOs that are established and registered in Poland, and:
- in case of ACF–Regional: are eligible for Active Citizens Fund – Regional grants and do take at least some of their statutory actions related to the goals of the ACF Programme outside of the city of Warsaw,
- in case of ACF–National: are already project promoters (have been awarded at least one grant
or are partners of project promoters) under the ACF–National Programme.
The initiative (including preparation and evaluation) may last from 1 to 6 months. All activities should terminate no later than 30 April, 2024.
Please note that the application under this call can only be submitted in English.
Anyone interested in applying is invited to attend an information webinar on 9 February 2023 (Thursday) at 11:00 a.m. More information in Polish can be found HERE.
Documents relating to the call
Should you have any questions about the mechanism and/or application procedure, please contact:
- for Active Citizens Fund – National: Anna Fedas ([email protected], +48 791 413 200),
- for Active Citizens Fund – Regional: Ewa Stokłuska ([email protected], +48 720 801 013).