Experts must fulfil the following requirements:
- they must have knowledge of a minimum of one of the thematic areas and be familiar with the activities of CSOs active in this area,
- they must have the ability to apply their knowledge and experience when analysing and evaluating projects,
- they must have an ability to formulate evaluations and opinions concerning applications clearly and communicatively in writing,
- they must guarantee that projects are evaluated impartially,
- they must be available at the times specified on the application form.
The experts’ task will be to evaluate project outlines and detailed projects, and attend three meetings during each of the calls, including two training sessions on the subject of application evaluation and one meeting of experts subsequent to evaluation of detailed projects.
We will announce the results of the recruitment process by 2 March 2020. Prior to applying, please read in particular the information on the areas for financing for which applications can be submitted. The Operator reserves the right to hold meetings/interviews with applicants using new technology such as Skype. Successful applicants will be asked to sign an agreement for a specified task (umowa o dzieło) specifying the terms of employment and remuneration according to the rates given below:
Small grants (up to EUR 25 000): project outline – PLN 55 gross, detailed project – PLN 210 gross. Large grants (up to EUR 62 500): project outline – PLN 70 gross, detailed project – PLN 280 gross. These rates cover all costs related to evaluation, including attendance at meetings.
The experts we select will be required to sign a conflict of interest declaration/deklaracja bezstronności eksperta/ki, which is an appendix to the agreement.
If you have any questions regarding recruitment please contact:
regarding areas 2 and 3 – the Batory Foundation
tel. (22) 536 02 00
regarding area 1– the “Shipyard” Foundation
tel. (22) 100 55 94
Please be informed that for the sake of transparency and openness of evaluation of applications submitted in the Programme, when the calls for projects are completed, personal data of experts who evaluate applications in the Programme, being the first name, surname, and brief description of their occupation, will be posted on the Programme website on the grounds of legitimate interest of the Programme Operator (art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).